- Pioneer Enters Binding Offtake and Funding Agreement with Cabot Corporation for Sinclair Zone Caesium Project
- 20 June 2018
- March 2018 Quarterly Report
- 1 May 2018 | Report
- Infill Drilling Confirms Continuity of High-Grades at the Sinclair Zone Caesium Deposit
- 19 April 2018
Targeting Key Global Demand-driven Commodities
- Pioneer Resources is an active minerals resources company focused on the exploration and development of key global demand-driven commodities.
- The Company’s projects include:
- Pioneer Dome Lithium-Caesium-Tantalum Project in the Eastern Goldfields of WA – including the world class Sinclair Zone Caesium Deposit
- The Mavis Lake and Raleigh Lithium Projects in Ontario, Canada
- The Kangan Gold and Lithium Project in the western Pilbara is prospective for sediment/conglomerate-hosted gold. The eastern edge tenement abuts the Wodgina Lithium Mine tenements.
- The Golden Ridge Cobalt and Nickel Project in the Eastern Goldfields of WA
- The Acra Gold Project Joint Venture with Northern Star Resources (ASX: NST) in the Eastern Goldfields of WA
- Strategy is to discover and develop high value mineral resources at the Company’s project areas to maximise the value of its assets and deliver strong value to shareholders.
- The Company has a highly experienced and well credentialed board and management team.
Pioneer further expands lithium project portfolio & exposure to demand-driven commodities with current Lithium projects:
- The Mavis Lithium Project in Ontario Canada, where twenty prospective pegmatites have been mapped to outcrop and sampling to date have returned encouraging Lithium results. Spodumene pegamites have been intersected. Read more ⇨
- Pioneer has discovered pegmatite-hosted lithium mineralisation in rock chip samples at its 100%-held Pioneer Dome Lithium-Caesium-Tantalum Project, near Norseman in Western Australia. At least 13 clusters of pegmatites, including LCT pegmatites, have been identified along a 20 km strike length. Approximately 7000 soil samples have been used to identify 9 priority and 15 mid-rank targets. Mapping and additional sampling required to generate drill targets. The inaugural 5000m RC programme at the end of 2016, identified both high grade Lithium and Caesium. The high grade Caesium prospect has been named Sinclair Zone, and the Mine planning and permitting is ongoing with view of mining in 2018. Read more ⇨
- Donnelly Lithium Project in the World Class Greenbushes Minerals field in south west Australia, only 12-60 km from the Greenbushes Lithium mine. Read more ⇨
- Phillips River Lithium Project 100 km east of the Mt Caitlin Lithium Mine, Ravensthorpe WA, where previous explorer roadside sampling has indicated 2 standout lithium anomalies supported by modified pegmatite PEG-4 index values, and a number of other lithium anomalies which warrant further investigation. Read more ⇨
Lithium has been classed as a ‘critical metal’ meaning it has a number of important uses across various parts of the modern, globalised economy including communication, electronic, digital, mobile and battery technologies; and transportation, particularly aerospace and automotive emissions reduction. Critical metals seem likely to play an important role in the nascent green economy, particularly solar and wind power; electric vehicle and rechargeable batteries; and energy-efficient lighting. Read more ⇨